Owayell is a gelcoat and metal renovator which removes yellow staining, limescale and rust spots from gelcoat, stainless steel and other surfaces in a matter of minutes. It will brighten and whiten gelcoats as well as dissolve limescale, sea salt and water marks. Owayell will also disintegrate dirt caused by micro-organisms and barnacle/shell residue and can be used to restore shine to stainless steel, anodised aluminium and chrome surfaces.
Owayell is simple to use and is fact acting in just 5 to 10 minutes. It can also be used to passivate raw steel and aluminium in preparation for painting.
- Removes yellow staining, mould, black stain and rust.
- Brightens and whitens gelcoats.
- Dissolves limescale, sea salt and water marks.
- Cleans and renews anti-slip surfaces.
- Disintegrates dirt caused by micro-organisms and barnacle/shell residue.
- Removes streaks and rust traces. Passivates steel.
- Restores shine to stainless steel (removes rust spots), anodised aluminium and chromes surfaces.
- Easy to use and fast acting.
Where to Use:
- Polyester/Gelcoat, Anodised Aluminium, Plexiglass, Glass, Stainless Steel...
- Hull, Keel, Propeller Shaft...
- Decks, Portholes, Pulpits, Stanchions, Cleats, Chocks, Rigging...
- Masts, Spars...
- Shake well before use.
- Do not dilute.
- Apply OWAYELL to the surface to be treated.
- Allow to work 5 to 10 minutes (20°C @ 50 % RH). No need to scrub surface.
- Rinse with plenty of fresh clean water, working from top to bottom.
- If required repeat process.
- TIP: For surfaces heavily encrusted with limescale brush surface with nylon brush 10 minutes after applying first application. DO NOT rinse. Apply 2nd application and leave to work 5 to 10 minutes. Rinse with plenty of fresh clean water.
- Liquid sander to passivate raw steel and aluminium before painting.
- Dilute 1 part OWAYELL to 5 parts water.
- Apply to surface and leave to work 10 minutes.
- Rinse off.
- Dry and immediately apply finish.