Salt Off® is specifically formulated to quickly and effectively remove salt deposits from metal, fiberglass, plastic or painted surfaces. It contains special polymers that bond to the treated surface to help prevent the formation of future deposits. Depending on the application, Salt Off® can be sprayed directly onto the surface to be treated and then rinsed with fresh water, or simply left in place.
The formula is safe for use on all boats, vehicles, trailers, marine parts, engines, fishing and dive gear and more. It will not etch, stain or otherwise damage metal or plastic surfaces. It is ideal for removing salt water deposits from boats and fishing gear, as well as for protecting cars or trailers from the damage caused by exposure to road salt.
Salt Off® is also very effective at protecting marine engines used in salt water; when used with the Salt Off® Applicator, it will flush deposits from the engine’s cooling system to help insure maximum performance and service life. The Applicator can also be used to more easily apply Salt Off® to large areas.
- Removes salt deposits from all marine surfaces
- Rinses away salt buildup on hulls, decks, rails, towers, trailers, diving equipment, rods, reels and more
- Spray Salt Off® on surface to be treated.
- Let application soak into salt for 10-30 minutes.
- Heavy salt build up may require scrubbing with a brush.
- Rinse and let air dry. Use Star brite Salt Off®