A balanced blend of premium raw materials to produce the highest quality marine grade enamel. For use on prepared steel, aluminium, concrete, timber and other surfaces where performance and durability is paramount.
A high-gloss water resistant finish for severe exposure conditions. Do not use in areas of continuous emersion such pools & water tanks.
Apply with Brush, roller or spray.
Note: the colour sample indicated in the image is not an exact representation, and should be used as a guide only.
- COLOUR: Botany Blue
- FINISH: High gloss
- COVERAGE: 10 - 12 square meters per litre
- DRYING TIME: Touch dry - 2 hours at 50% relative humidity
- RECOATING: After 16 hours
- WEIGHT/LITRE: 1.19kg (White)
- VOLUME SOLIDS: 51%(White), varies with colours
- CLEAN UP: Weatherfast Brushing or Spraying Thinners
Norglass Weatherfast Premium Gloss Enamel Colour Chart