Traditionally-styled 316 stainless steel spot light made in Holland. These quality spot lights have a hand control operated from within the cabin to adjust rotation and angle of the light beam. The light can be turned through 360° and tilted 15° up and down while operating.
This deck light can be installed through decks up to 35mm (1-1/2") thick. Rubber gaskets provide a water-tight seal and nylon ball joint holders ensure a smooth and easy movement.
Featuring a sealed mirror reflector and solid brass handle, all materials used in this spotlight are non-corrosive and non-magnetic.
Available in 12V and 24V models.
|SKU||Light Diameter (incl. frame)||Voltage||Wattage||Height Above Deck||Base Diameter||Max Cabin Top Thickness||Fastening|
|220261||150mm||12V||100W||234mm||110mm||35mm||3 x 7mm bolts (included)|
|150mm||24V||250W||234mm||110mm||35mm||3 x 7mm bolts (included)|
|220263||180mm||12V||100W||234mm||110mm||35mm||3 x 7mm bolts (included)|
|220264||180mm||24V||170W||234mm||110mm||35mm||3 x 7mm bolts (included)|
- Cut three 7mm fastening holes spaced equally on a 46mm radius.
- Cut one centre hole with a 36mm radius for the cabin controller.
- Switch off the main power on board.
- Connect the search light to the electrical installation as shown in the installation diagram (included in the box). Use cable 2 x 1.5mm2 (max outside diameter 8mm).
- Switch on the main power.
- When in doubt consult an electrical electrician.