The Nova Kool R2300DC refrigerator offers 60 litres of volume including a 7 litre freezer box with door.
Made in Canada, the door on this marine or RV fridge can be adjusted to hinge on the left or right.
Nova Kool Refrigerators and Freezers are equipped with a highly efficient variable speed Danfoss BD series compressor that is designed for use in boats, caravans and RV's with 12 or 24 Volt DC power.
Power draw is less than 30 watts (2.1amps @ 12 Volts DC) when running: average power use will vary depending on ambient temp. how often the door is opened etc.
- Positive latch system
- Strongest mounting flanges in the industry
- Stainless fasteners & hinges used throughout
- Storage for tall bottles
- Reversible door swing
- Replaceable door panels for a custom finish to your interior
- Backed with Nova*Kool's Easy 2 Year Warranty Program on all components
- Environmentally sound 134a refrigerant
- CFC free urethane foam in cabinet and doors
- Magnetic door gaskets for positive seal
- Maintenance friendly & efficient static condenser
- Low battery protection to help prevent full discharge of batteries
- Standard Model is 12 & 24VDC only
- Other power options are available. Contact us for ordering any of the following.
- 10-45 VDC
- AC/DC: 12 & 24 VDC
- AC/DC: 100-240 VAC 50/60HZ
- Special mounting flange available for Western Star & Freightliner Trucks. Please contact us for details.
|Part Number||Total Volume||Freezer Volume||Cutout Dimensions (H x W x D*)||Overall Width (H x W x D)|
|NOV-R2300DC||60 Litres||7 Litres||720 x 425 x 356mm||742 x 450 x 435mm|
* Depth is measured from the back face of the mounting flange.
Important - Doors Can Open from the Left or Right
The door hinges on your new Nova Kool boat, caravan or RV fridge can be swapped at the warehouse prior to shipping. We recommend you get us to do this for you to ensure correct adjustments can be made for the operation of seals, etc.
Make sure to choose the required side for the hinges when ordering (see options above). The below diagram will help you to choose.