The Nova Kool RFU9200DC refrigerator/freezer is a upright unit with separate 188 litre fridge (top) & 70 litre freezer (bottom). Comes with black door panels as standard.
Most DC refrigeration systems employ a single compressor and thermostat so the freezer temperature is dependent on the fridge setting. The RFU9200 employs a dual compressor system allowing independent operation of the the fridge and freezer compartments. More precise temperature control and colder freezer temperatures are the key benefits of a dual compressor system.
Power draw is 6.2 Amps (12 Volts) or 3.1 Amps (24 Volts). Note that the average power use will vary depending on ambient temperature, how often the door is opened, etc.
- Separate thermostats in fridge and freezer for independent temperature control
- Internal LED light
- Positive latch system
- Mounting Flange Included
- Ventilation intake built-in at the bottom
- Storage for tall bottles
- Shelves are a powder coated wire for durability
- Reversible door swing
- Replaceable door panels for a custom finish to your interior
- Environmentally sound 134a refrigerant
- CFC free urethane foam in cabinet and doors
- Magnetic door gaskets for positive seal
- Stainless fasteners & hinges used throughout
- Maintenance friendly & efficient static condensers
- Low battery protection to help prevent full discharge of batteries
- Standard Model is 12 & 24VDC only
- Other power options are available. Contact us for ordering any of the following.
- 10-45 VDC
- AC/DC: 12 & 24 VDC
- AC/DC: 100-240 VAC 50/60HZ
|Part Number||Fridge Volume||Freezer Volume||Cutout Dimensions (H x W x D*)||Overall Width (H x W x D)|
|NOV-RFU9200DC||188 Litres||70 Litres||1342 x 590 x 630mm||1355 x 629 x 650mm|
* Depth is measured from the back face of the mounting flange.
Important - Doors Can Open from the Left or Right
The door hinges on your new Nova Kool boat, caravan or RV fridge can be swapped at the warehouse prior to shipping. We recommend you get us to do this for you to ensure correct adjustments can be made for the operation of seals, etc.
Make sure to choose the required side for the hinges when ordering (see options above). The below diagram will help you to choose.