Lewmar combination plastic trim and flyscreen fittings provide an easy and stylish way of finishing a hatch installation inside the cabin.
This trim fitting is White, but it is also available in "Ivory". See part number LEW-170201.
- Trim kits come complete with an insect screen
- Can only be fitted to boats with a headliner
- Cannot be used on flat base Ocean hatches
- Makes it easier to access the handles when the insect screen is in place
- Only necessary to undo two tabs and the insect screen will hinge down and not fall out
- Insect screen can be removed and stowed separately if required
- Hinges also available as retro fit items (sold separately)
Cut Out Dimensions and Deck Thickness Requirements
Cut Out Dimension Increase:
- Add 4mm to hatch's Length & Width.
- Add 2mm to R1.
Ocean Deck Hatch:
- Min Hull Thickness = 25mm
- Max Hull Thickness = 72mm
Low and Medium Profile
- Min Hull Thickness = 15mm
- Max Hull Thickness = 62mm
Note - Flyscreen is shown with optional hinge installed.