LEWMAR's Low Profile hatch range features a snag free soft styling which presents a sleek modern look. The range is ideal for use on a wide range of power craft and yachts.
Lewmar’s Round Low Profile hatch range offers foredeck hatch solutions with no corners to catch sails as they are pulled in from below deck.
CE Approved for Area 2A. Insect screens can only be used with trim kits.
- Size 30 and above feature outside handles
- Ability to quickly and easily replace acrylic lenses
- Ability to lock the hatch fully closed or in the vented position
- Anodised aluminium frame for corrosion resistance
- Curved upper frame for strength as well as modern styling
- CE Approved for Area 2A
- Also available in round and D-Hatch configuration
Note: A trim kit is required to fit a bug/insect screen. Also, if the trim kit is being fitted, the required cut-out dimensions increase slightly.
|Part Number||Shape||Size||Acrylic Thickness||No. of Handles||Flange Diameter||Cut-Out Dimensions (L1 x W1)||Hinge Length (HX)||Hinge Width (HY)||Height (Z)||Trim Kit & Bug Screen Options (Sold separately)|
|LEW-170166||Round||22||10mm||Two||588mm||518mm||591mm||42.5mm||25mm||White or Ivory|
More About LEWMAR Hatches & Portlights
Manufactured in England, the quality range of Lewmar® hatches and portlights offer a huge variety of sizes and styles perfectly suited to both OEM users and the retail replacement market.
The Lewmar® range features industry leading construction and are manufactured from silver anodised extruded aluminium fitted with quality acrylic lenses ranging in thickness from 8mm to 12mm.