Stormy Life Jackets is an Australian company producing high-quality jackets & vests.
The Stormy child's foam life jacket is accredited for all boating in Australian waters. This is an ISO approved foam PFD and is suitable for children up to 60 kilograms. The robust materials, crotch strap, adjustable waist strap and grab handle make this the perfect life saving device for any toddler.
It will always self-right so the infants head is always out of the water. This toddler jacket is a larger size of the foam Baby’s jacket.
This life jacket is great for getting your child out on the boat with you. It is also ideal for learn to swim and introducing kids to swimming in the water.
The adjustable waist strap ensures each size is suitable for a range of chest sizes.
- Inherent Buoyancy to 100N Standard
- Comfortable seat style crotch strap with adjustable straps
- Zip up front
- Waist belt for adjustable fit
- Secure ties at neck and around bottom
- Retro reflective patches
- Grab strap handle at top edge of lifejacket
- Sturdy robust materials
- Signal whistle
- Colour: Hi Vis Orange
|Part Number||Weight Range||Chest|
|SLJ-SFC15-20||15-20kg||Up to 65cm|
Australian PFD Standards
In Australia PFDs are now identified according to "Levels" to indicate the amount of buoyancy provided. For example a Level 100 PFD provides 100 Newtons of buoyancy - or 10kg. This change was introduced in July 2010 as part of the new Australia Standard AS4758. More on boat safety
- Level 150: Similar to inflatable PFD Type 1. Suitable for offshore use.
- Level 100: Similar to PFD Type 1 and the minimum requirement for offshore use
- Level 50: Similar to PFD Type 2
- Level 50 Special Purpose (50S): Replaces PFD Type 3