SEAFLO non-automatic bilge pumps offer standard action activated by a panel or float switch. Strainer allows the pump to be mounted in 2 ways, either traditionally to the bottom, or mounted to the side vertically. Flooded suction priming capabilities.
Removable strainer for easy replacement or in the event that the pump becomes clogged with debris.
- 2 Year Warranty
- Meets or exceeds ABYC, SAE, and ISO standards
- NMMA listed component: the most trusted brands are listed by NMMA
- Traditional operation by switch or float switch
- Entirely submersible
- Run dry capable for normal workloads
- Quiet operation
- Stainless steel shaft
- Marine grade blocked wiring
- Type: Compact, efficient, long life motor
- Leads: 18 AWG, 1m long leads
- Temperature Limits: 43 degree Max
- Voltage: 12V
- Duty Cycle: Intermittent
For more details see the Seaflo web site.
|Part Number||Voltage||Flow Rate||Amps||Head||Outlet Diameter|
|SFL-SFBP1-G350-08||12V||26.5LPM / 350GPH||1.0A||3m / 10'||19mm (3/4")|