Seaflo 52-Series pumps are identical to the popular Series 51 Pumps, with the advantage that they accept quick-connect fittings.
These Heavy-Duty water pumps by Seaflo provide high-volume water flow with reduced pump cycling thanks to the large five-chamber diaphragm. Designed for continuous duty.
These models are designed to run on water systems with no accumulator tank necessary, and up to five fixtures! It is also suited for use with a holding tank water system, as may be found in a boat, RV or remote cabin. It provides 5.0 gallons per minute.
Seaflo 51-Series pumps are self-priming, and can run dry without damage, performance reliable and low current. This automatic demand water system pump has a built-in pressure switch, which automatically starts and stops the pump when the faucet is opened and closed. They are easy to install service and winterize.
Features & Benefits:
- Three Year Warranty
- Quick connect fittings
- 5.0GPM (18.9LPM)
- Continuous duty
- Can supply up to 4 fixtures
- Very quiet operation
- Self priming
- Run dry safe
- On-Demand use
- Industry Standard mounting pattern
- Rubber mounting base
- Suitable for fresh & salt water
- Adjustable pressure switch
- Heavy-duty motor
- Housing Material: Nylon / Polypropylene
- Valves & Seals Material: EPDM
- Diaphragm Material: Santoprene
- Type: 5 chamber positive displacement diaphragm pump, self-priming & capable of being run dry
- Mode: On demand
- Liquid Temperature: 60° C max
- Priming Capabilities: 1.8m (6 feet) suction lift
- Maximum pressure: 70 PSI (4.8 bar)
- Inlet/Outlet Ports: 1/2"-14 MNPT
- Weight: 2.68kg
- Duty Cycle: Intermittent
- Leads: 16 AWG, 9.4" in length with 2-pin connector leads
- Voltage: 12V/24V
For more details see the Seaflo web site.
|Part Number||Voltage||Flow Rate||Amps|
|SFL-SFDP1-050-070-52||12V||18.9LPM / 5.0GPM||18A Max|
|SFL-SFDP2-050-070-52||24V||18.9LPM / 5.0GPM||10A Max|