Seaflo's 53-Series pump is their Heaviest-Duty water pump. It provides high volume water flow with reduced pump cycling, thanks to the large five-chamber diaphragm.
Quick Attach Fittings make installation or replacement easy. These models are designed to run on water systems with no accumulator tank necessary, and up to five fixtures!
Due to its robust motor and heavy-duty construction, it's a popular choice for use with tough marine, RV & agricultural applications, providing up to 7.0 gallons per minute! The 53-Series pumps are self-priming, and can run dry without damage, performance reliable. This automatic demand water pump has a built-in pressure switch, which automatically starts and stops and stops the pump when the faucet is opened and closed. They are easy to install, service and winterize.
Features & Benefits:
- Three Year Warranty
- Quick connect fittings
- Up to 7.0GPM (26.5LPM)
- Continuous duty
- Can supply up to 6 fixtures
- Heavy Duty motor
- Self priming
- Run dry safe
- On-Demand use
- Rubber mounting base
- Suitable for fresh & salt water
- Adjustable pressure switch
- Housing Material: Nylon / Polypropylene
- Valves & Seals Material: Vitron
- Diaphragm Material: Santoprene
- Type: 5 chamber positive displacement diaphragm pump, self-priming & capable of being run dry
- Mode: On demand
- Liquid Temperature: 60° C max
- Priming Capabilities: 1.8m (6 feet) suction lift
- Maximum pressure: 90 PSI (4.1 bar)
- Inlet/Outlet Ports: Quick Attach
- Weight: 4.31kg
- Duty Cycle: Continuous
- Leads: 16 AWG, 9" in length with 2-pin connector leads
- Voltage: 12V
For more details see the Seaflo web site.
|Part Number||Voltage||Flow Rate||Amps|
|SFL-SFDP1-070-060-53||12V||26.5LPM / 7.0GPM||24.5A Max|