Seaflo's 54-Series is their Heavy-Duty water pump. It provides high volume water flow with reduced pump cycling, thanks to the large five-chamber diaphragm. These models are designed to run on water systems with no accumulator tank necessary, and up to five fixtures!
The 54 Series is also suited for use with a holding tank water system, as may be found in a boat, RV or remote cabin. It provides up to 5.0 gallons per minute and is fitted with a built-in pulsation dampening by-pass to control unwanted cycling and noise.
The 54-Series pumps are self-priming, and can run dry without damage, performance reliable and low current. This automatic demand water system pump has a built-in pressure switch, which automatically starts and stops the pump when the faucet is opened and closed. They are easy to install service and winterize.
Features & Benefits:
- Three Year Warranty
- On-demand and manual switch
- Up to 5.0GPM (18.9LPM)
- Can supply up to 5 fixtures
- Heavy Duty motor
- Self priming
- Run dry safe
- On-Demand use
- Rubber mounting base
- Suitable for fresh & salt water
- Adjustable pressure switch
- Housing Material: Nylon / Polypropylene
- Valves & Seals Material: Vitron
- Diaphragm Material: Santoprene
- Type: 5 chamber positive displacement diaphragm pump, self-priming & capable of being run dry
- Mode: On demand & Manual Bypass
- Liquid Temperature: 60° C max
- Priming Capabilities: 1.8m (6 feet) suction lift
- Maximum pressure: 60 PSI (4.1 bar)
- Inlet/Outlet Ports: 1/2" MNPT
- Weight: 2.5kg
- Duty Cycle: Continuous
- Leads: 14 AWG, 9.4" in length with 2-pin connector leads
- Voltage: 12V & 24V
For more details see the Seaflo web site.
|Part Number||Voltage||Flow Rate||Amps|
|SFL-SFDP1-070-060-53||12V||26.5LPM / 7.0GPM||24.5A Max|